Leaders are always learning
Smart leaders want their staff to be even smarter
You’re the leader – and setting the pace. You're steadily building your business - and working hard. You're doing the biz on all fronts - but you know that some of your key staff could do with developing their management and leadership skills.
Think of your leadership ability like a lid that determines your own level of effectiveness – and of your staff and business. And the higher the lid of your other leaders, the higher all your staff can go.
Who do you turn to that you can trust them with? Who will understand what your business needs, how to get the best out of your staff - and how to make it feel good and rewarding for them?
At The Leader we understand - we've been there. And we can help you and your team, not just to survive life at work but also to thrive at work – and build a better business.
We will support the development and training of your supervisors and managers – the up and coming leaders of all ages and stages. And we can work with you to create and implement a plan that makes your people better bosses and builds your business. We’ll be blending teaching, coaching, mentoring and guidance, along with preparing tailored individual learning plans and working in group settings.
Learning how to think, feel and act as a leader
For most people the biggest challenge is knowing what a leader is, and how to be one. Helping your staff understand this is the foundation of our work. We also offer Insight Added - a regular e-mail leadership guide providing practical tips on thinking, feeling and acting as a leader.
We promise to work with you when it suits you and your business. Our flexible 24/7 approach gives you the bonus of supporting your staff around their shift patterns.
The best learning happens on the job – but helping people think and reflect on what has been happening day-to-day can’t always wait until the next formal session. So, between sessions we offer phone and messenger chat back-up.
Some of the best leadership training materials in the world
We tailor all our work to your business and your staff, but we also incorporate materials that have been used by millions of people worldwide. As an accredited John Maxwell trainer, Graham will be using materials proven to work across all industries and sectors.
With no previous supervisory experience - it can be a daunting prospect stepping up to that first promotion. How can you support employees and make sure your business is getting the best from them?
Teach them when they are new and impressionable! Investing early in someone's career is well worth it. Being supported and guided to learn what a leader is, can stop a lot of pain for everyone!
For seasoned managers
Making sure that your managers also understand leadership helps your business grow - and takes the strain off you.
Experienced managers know the joys and sorrows of managing people. Helping them use this experience to improve how they work takes time and effort - but can pay huge dividends, for them and your business.
We work with business leaders across west and central Scotland.
We come to you!
If you are ready to invest in yourself, your team and your business, please get in touch.
You can leave a short message below or phone us on 0141 266 0190.
About The Leader
The Leader Scotland Ltd
Company No SC589889
Argyll Rd Kilcreggan
0141 266 0190
The Leader © 2022
This website is built with Strikingly.
Create your FREE website today!
The term ‘The Leader’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is An Claggan, Argyll Rd, Kilcreggan G840HU. Our company registration number is SC589889. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• Unsplash stock photographs used on the website are copy-right free provided under the Unsplash Licence.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The Leader Scotland Ltd
The Leader is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The Leader may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 15 May 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• name and job title
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under GDPR 2018. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to The Leader, An Claggan, Argyll Rd, Kilcreggan G840HU.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.